Founded in January 1995, Advantage Hardware Consultants Inc. has 19 years of experience servicing the Division 8 & 10 needs of Atlantic Canada. With 17 full time employees, we emphasize the need to innovate and to constantly improve the way we do business. We believe this approach will provide the best possible service to our customers. We currently have 4 accredited Architectural Hardware Consultants (AHC) and 5 graduates of Civil Engineering Technology (CET) on staff to meet all your technical needs.
With over 100 years of combined industry experience and our 14,000 square foot facility, we look forward to the opportunity to work with you and address your specific needs.
Services We Offer:
- All Division 8 & 10 Products
- Architectural hardware specification preparation
- Costing and supply of commercial and industrial construction
- Keying meetings and schedule preparation
- Canadian Construction Association
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business
- Door & Hardware Institute
- Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce
- Moncton North-East Construction Association
- Nova Scotia Construction Association
- Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association
|Major Projects / References:|
Prince Edward Island